I am making this recipe for the second time today. In fact it is in the oven baking right now. It is really really easy and so delicious! I rate this COMPLETELY easy to make! Anyone can do it!
KEYS TO THIS RECIPE:
1) Having a Springform Pan
2) Make sure your cream cheese and your eggs are completely to room temperature.
You can also find this recipe listed on allrecipes.com called Chantal’s New York Cheesecake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.